Golfer's Cart Path Getaway
Great House to spend the winter in, right on McCall Golf Course Cart Path and close to Downtown McCall
Pets: Dogs - No, Cats - No, Other pets - No, Max pets - 0
Winter Season Rental! Available 10/1 - 5/31. This beautiful home has golf course views and all the amenities of home! Located off the McCall Golf Course cart path, just one block from the club house. Enjoy Davis Beach on Payette Lake, and hiking and mountain biking at Ponderosa State Park, each less than a mile away during the shoulder seasons. Sledding and trailer parking at the golf course during the winter and close to downtown McCall.
Miles To: Downtown McCall 1 | Ponderosa State Park 1
- Golf Cart Path Getaway features two full baths, one half bath, and three bedrooms to accommodate six guests. The main level features the master suite with a queen bed and private bath. Also on the first floor are laundry facilities. Upstairs is a small loft with a great double rocking chair and two guests rooms. One bedroom provides two twin beds and the second, a queen bed.
- The fully stocked kitchen offers breakfast-bar seating for four and modern appliances to serve large groups. Gather with friends and family around the dining table for six. Or relax on the back deck and barbeque on the gas grill.
- The home has vaulted ceilings with great natural lighting that make this two-story home warm and inviting. Enjoy an evening of relaxation and have a seat in the rocking chair, or unwind with movies and a fire at night.
- There is a smart TV in the living room as well as in a cabinet in the kitchen, both provide streaming with your own accounts.
- Golfer's Cart Path Getaway is located off the McCall Golf Course cart path, just one block from the club house. Enjoy Davis Beach on Payette Lake, and hiking and mountain biking at Ponderosa State Park, each less than a mile away. In winter, alpine skiing is within 10 miles at Brundage Mountain Resort!
- The home is conveniently located on a bus line and provides ample paved trails to ride bikes or take an afternoon stroll along the golf course.
- Outside, an expansive back deck overlooks the trees, providing the ultimate space for summertime barbecues. Fire up the gas grill for burgers, and by nightfall, light a fire in the outdoor pit to roast marshmallows for dessert. Bistro seating and lounge furniture offer seating for the whole family!
Rates & Availability
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on VRBO.com
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on Airbnb.com
Deposit, Fees, & Taxes
A cleaning fee of $185.00 will be applied to each booking. A damage deposit of $250.00 will be charged and held until the property is deemed to be free from damages from your stay. Deposits are typically refunded 7 business days after check-out. Taxes vary by location, however all applicable state and local taxes will be added to your booking and paid to the respective taxing agencies as required by law.
You may book online through link above, or contact our office directly to book (we will contact you via phone to obtain a credit card). Partial payment is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Rentals shorter than 31 nights are subject to Idaho state and local taxes.
Cancellations requested at least 60 days prior to check-in will receive a full refund. Cancellations requested between 30 and 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund, but may forfeit all or part of third party fees such as those charged by VRBO.com or other online booking services.