Little Cabin at Ponderosa
Little Cabin near Ponderosa Park, Payette Lake, and McCall Golf Course
Pets: Dogs - Yes, Cats - No, Other pets - No, Max pets - 2
This little log cabin is a great place for a winter weekend ski trip or a summer vacation with your family. The location is ideal!
For summer activities, Payette Lake is just a short walk down the lane. Rent a jet-ski, boat, kayaks or paddle boards at the marina in town (five minutes away); or just sun and play in the water at Davis Beach down the street. The cabin is very close to the entrance of Ponderosa State Park, which is a great place for hiking and biking. Many fishing spots can be found nearby. Or you can golf at the beautiful McCall Golf Course just down the street.
Winter activities can include skiing at Brundage Mountain about 25 minutes away. You may want to cross country ski, snowmobile or ice skate at the nice rink in town. There are a couple of great hot springs in neighboring towns to warm up after a day in the snow.
This rustic little two-story log cabin has enough beds to sleep 6.
Miles To: Downtown McCall 1 | Ponderosa State Park 0
- The mattresses upstairs were new in 2016, providing a comfortable place to spend the night. A New Costco “Caspar” Queen memory foam mattress was installed in the downstairs bedroom in Sept. 2019. 2 Queen beds upstairs.
- This two-story log cabin has a newly remodeled kitchen with stainless appliances and granite countertop. The kitchen is well stocked with dishes and utensils to accommodate cooking and dining, with a dining room table seating 6.
- The living area has a wood burning stove, two loveseats and a recliner.
- The living room has a Roku television allowing access to common streaming services with your own accounts as well as cable television service and a DVD player. One upstairs bedroom also has a television with cable and there is wi-fi internet.
- This cozy log cabin nestled in the woods is a perfect year-round location for a McCall getaway. Only about a mile from downtown McCall and just outside Ponderosa State Park, you’re just minutes from Payette Lake access in either direction. Brundage Mountain is about a 25-minute drive for popular winter activities.
- In the warmer months, rent a jet-ski, boat, kayaks or paddle board at the marina in town or take advantage of Davis Beach down the street. Ponderosa State Park is a great place for hiking and biking, as well as some fishing. McCall Golf Course is nearby if you’re looking for something to do off the water.
- In the winter there is of course Brundage Mountain for the downhillers, but there are also numerous cross-country skiing paths, and snowmobile rentals that can be found in town. The ice rink downtown is always a good time! Just down the street there are miles of plowed trails through McCall golf course for you and your dog to walk.
Rates & Availability
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on VRBO.com
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on Airbnb.com
*Stays of 30 days or more are not subject to sales, lodging, or local taxes
Deposit, Fees, & Taxes
A cleaning fee of $170.00 will be applied to each booking. A damage deposit of $200.00 will be charged and held until the property is deemed to be free from damages from your stay. Deposits are typically refunded 7 business days after check-out. Taxes vary by location, however all applicable state and local taxes will be added to your booking and paid to the respective taxing agencies as required by law
You may book online through link above, or contact our office directly to book (we will contact you via phone to obtain a credit card). Partial payment is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Rentals shorter than 31 nights are subject to Idaho state and local taxes.
Cancellations requested at least 60 days prior to check-in will receive a full refund. Cancellations requested between 30 and 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund, but may forfeit all or part of third party fees such as those charged by VRBO.com or other online booking services.