Rustic Red Cabin
Rustic Cabin on the Lake with Shared Dock
Pets: Dogs - No, Cats - No, Other pets - No, Max pets - 0
1940’s charm with a rustic appeal and modern touches will welcome you as you arrive at our quaint cabin on the lake in McCall. Travel back to a simpler time. Relax on the deck overlooking the lake or step down to the dock and slip your feet into the water. This magical little spot in the world will envelope you with a sense of connection, the comfort of quiet relaxation, and the warmth of real respite and rest.
A true summer cabin, this log home lets you experience summers as they once were – unbridled, unhurried, and in our mind, under appreciated. And yet, you’ll find everything you want within reach of this cottage oasis. The lake in front of you, the trails behind you and the mountains surrounding you. Walk to town, ski the lake, bike down Brundage Mountain (after riding the chairlift up), hike to a secret fishing spot, or just relax and rejuvenate. Revisit the era of summer neighbors, quiet lakeside evenings, and cocktail cruises along the shore.
Miles To: Downtown McCall 2 | Ponderosa State Park 3
- There are two twin beds on the main floor in a private bedroom with attached bathroom containing shower. Upstairs loft has a full/double bed, and then in a semi-private room (doorway without a door) are two more twin beds. A half bathroom on the second floor is located between the two sleeping areas.
- Wood floors, log walls, a river-rock fireplace and even a tongue-and-groove ceiling complete the look of summer at the lake. A rustic and simple kitchen harkens back to another era, but you’ll find modern cookware and dinnerware to facilitate the gourmet in your group.
- The living room has some napping couches and some lounge chairs that will give plenty of options for sweet dreams. If you’re searching for more action – the lake is right out your door – jump in!
- A small flat screen television is located in the living room with attached Roku to accommodate streaming services using your own accounts. WiFi internet is available although the speed is not conducive to intensive use.
- A true summer cabin, this log home lets you experience summers as they once were – unbridled, unhurried, and in our mind, under appreciated. And yet, you’ll find everything you want within reach of this cottage oasis. The lake in front of you, the trails behind you and the mountains surrounding you.
- This house has a single boat slip on the shared dock.
- Given the tranquility of this setting, no more than the booking party may occupy the property - it cannot be used as a larger gathering spot.
Rates & Availability
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on VRBO.com
*Stays of 30 days or more are not subject to sales, lodging, or local taxes
Deposit, Fees, & Taxes
A cleaning fee of $175.00 will be applied to each booking. A damage deposit of $200.00 will be charged and held until the property is deemed to be free from damages from your stay. Deposits are typically refunded 7 business days after check-out. Taxes vary by location, however all applicable state and local taxes will be added to your booking and paid to the respective taxing agencies as required by law
You may book online through link above, or contact our office directly to book (we will contact you via phone to obtain a credit card). Partial payment is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Rentals shorter than 31 nights are subject to Idaho state and local taxes.
Cancellations requested at least 60 days prior to check-in will receive a full refund. Cancellations requested between 30 and 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund, but may forfeit all or part of third party fees such as those charged by VRBO.com or other online booking services.