Woodside Cedar Haus
Cedar Cabin Tucked into the Pines Backing Up to Ponderosa State Park!
Pets: Dogs - No, Cats - No, Other pets - No, Max pets - 0
Cedar cabin tucked into the Pines backing up to Ponderosa State Park, which means NO neighbors behind the cabin. The Cabin is a two bedrooms, 2 bath plus a loft and a large deck on the front and side of the cabin. A cozy, propane stove for the winter nights and a comfy overstuffed couch and pine tables. Enjoy seclusion with all the amenities. Walking distance to snowshoeing and cross country skiing in Ponderosa State Park, as well as, biking and walking trails to the Park. I have deer camping out in the front yard, or at the very least running though the yard, and the local fox that wanders by in hopes of getting an egg for his dinner. Oh, and don’t forget the huckleberries when they are in season, just out the back door. For those golfers in the family, the McCall golf course is a couple of blocks away. *Garage not available for guest use
Miles To: Downtown McCall 2 | Ponderosa State Park 1
- 2 bedrooms with Queen beds and 1 with two twins in a trundle bed in the loft.
- The compact but well equipped kitchen opens to the living room and dining area with a dining table that seats 4.
- This living room has a cozy feel with a propane stove for the winter nights and a comfy overstuffed couch and pine tables.
- Wi-fi internet and a flat screen television are available if you need more than a fireplace to enjoy.
- Cedar cabin tucked into the Pines backing up to Ponderosa State Park, which means NO neighbors behind the cabin.
- A semi-private outdoor deck has a gas BBQ and outdoor furniture for enjoying the outdoors of the property.
- For those golfers in the family, the McCall golf course is a couple of blocks away.
Rates & Availability
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on VRBO.com
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on Airbnb.com
*Stays of 30 days or more are not subject to sales, lodging, or local taxes
Deposit, Fees, & Taxes
A cleaning fee of $160.00 will be applied to each booking. A damage deposit of $200.00 will be charged and held until the property is deemed to be free from damages from your stay. Deposits are typically refunded 7 business days after check-out. Taxes vary by location, however all applicable state and local taxes will be added to your booking and paid to the respective taxing agencies as required by law
You may book online through link above, or contact our office directly to book (we will contact you via phone to obtain a credit card). Partial payment is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Rentals shorter than 31 nights are subject to Idaho state and local taxes.
Cancellations requested at least 60 days prior to check-in will receive a full refund. Cancellations requested between 30 and 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund, but may forfeit all or part of third party fees such as those charged by VRBO.com or other online booking services.