Remodeled & Wood-Trimmed Upper Floor Condo in Aspen Timeshares
Pets: Dogs - No, Cats - No, Other pets - No, Max pets - 0
Wonderfully remodeled upper floor condo in the back corner of the Aspen Timeshares. Quick walk to Davis Beach, Ponderosa State Park, Golfing, and only about 10 minutes walking to down town McCall. Seasonal outdoor pool on-site. Cozy and comfy with warm wood interior accents and bar - local art throughout, and a wood stove for thawing after those cold winter days on the slopes.
Miles To: Downtown McCall 1 | Ponderosa State Park 0
- There is a king bed in the master and a queen in the second bedroom, plus there is an additional roll-away Twin bed that can be placed where needed to sleep an additional person. A pack and play is also available in the unit to accommodate an infant or toddler.
- Well equipped with all the basics for cooking plus a crock pot, waffle maker, Keurig coffee maker, dining ware for 8 and seating for 8 between the 4 seats at the dining table and 4 bar stools. There is a high-chair in unit to accommodate and infant or toddler.
- Plush couch, love seat and papasan chair provides seating for 6. Wood burning stove situated in living room provides warmth in the winter and the sliding door to the private deck is also accessed through the living room.
- Large flat screen smart TV in the living room and both bedrooms with YouTube TV subscription, Roku access to additional streaming services with your own accounts. BueRay Player with Soundbar & Sub-woofer connected in living room.
- Upper level corner unit with unobstructed views to the North and West. Mature landscaping with large trees surrounding and open green space. Seasonal pool and tennis court also available in the complex.
- Access to 1 car garage and open private parking lot.
- Located just minutes by foot from Davis Beach, Ponderosa Park, McCall Golf Course, Aspen Market and about 12 minutes to downtown McCall.
Rates & Availability
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on VRBO.com
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on Airbnb.com
*Stays of 30 days or more are not subject to sales, lodging, or local taxes
Deposit, Fees, & Taxes
A cleaning fee of $100.00 will be applied to each booking. A damage deposit of $200.00 will be charged and held until the property is deemed to be free from damages from your stay. Deposits are typically refunded 7 business days after check-out. Taxes vary by location, however all applicable state and local taxes will be added to your booking and paid to the respective taxing agencies as required by law
You may book online through link above, or contact our office directly to book (we will contact you via phone to obtain a credit card). Partial payment is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Rentals shorter than 31 nights are subject to Idaho state and local taxes.
Cancellations requested at least 60 days prior to check-in will receive a full refund. Cancellations requested between 30 and 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund, but may forfeit all or part of third party fees such as those charged by VRBO.com or other online booking services.