White Bark Retreat
Beautiful Retreat Nestled In the Birches 2 Miles from Downtown McCall
Pets: Dogs - No, Cats - No, Other pets - No, Max pets - 0
This beautiful house sits on a small hill overlooking a sea of birch trees, accessed from Warren Wagon Road just a little over a mile from the Shore Lodge in McCall. This is the perfect getaway for all seasons! Great summer and fall views, perfect easy access on the "right side of town" for heading toward Brundage. 1 car slot available in the garage and plenty of driveway space for small groups. You won't be disappointed.
Miles To: Downtown McCall 2 | Ponderosa State Park 4
- Ground floor master has Queen bed with attached full master bathroom and walk-in closet. Upstairs one bedroom has a Queen, and the second bedroom has 3 sets of bunk beds comprised of 5 twin beds and one full/double bed.
- Beautiful open kitchen with wood floors & cabinets, granite counter tops, stainless appliances and a propane stove. There's seating for 6 at the high-top kitchen island bar, and 8 more at the dining room table.
- Living room is warm and comfy with leather couches, plush carpet, easy and rocking chairs as well as a large stone surrounded gas fireplace.
- Living room has large flat screen television, with surround sound and stereo. Dish satellite service plus a Roku for streaming (with your own accounts), as well as a Blu-Ray player and PlayStation 2 provide ample options for audio visual entertainment in the living room. The master bedroom also has a flat screen television.
- This beautiful house sits on a small hill overlooking a sea of birch trees, accessed from Warren Wagon Road just a little over a mile from the Shore Lodge in McCall.
- With a fantastically large East facing deck, you can enjoy outdoor coffee in the morning, to the filtered morning sun, as well as BBQ'ed meals throughout the day. This tranquil setting will draw you right out.
- This is a great year-round location being on the "Brundage Side of Town" as well as being just barely off of Warren Wagon with easy access to North Beach or the Rotary Park for water access as well as all the dining and shops in downtown McCall.
Rates & Availability
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on VRBO.com
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on Airbnb.com
*Stays of 30 days or more are not subject to sales, lodging, or local taxes
Deposit, Fees, & Taxes
A cleaning fee of $290.00 will be applied to each booking. A damage deposit of $250.00 will be charged and held until the property is deemed to be free from damages from your stay. Deposits are typically refunded 7 business days after check-out. Taxes vary by location, however all applicable state and local taxes will be added to your booking and paid to the respective taxing agencies as required by law
You may book online through link above, or contact our office directly to book (we will contact you via phone to obtain a credit card). Partial payment is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Rentals shorter than 31 nights are subject to Idaho state and local taxes.
Cancellations requested at least 60 days prior to check-in will receive a full refund. Cancellations requested between 30 and 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund, but may forfeit all or part of third party fees such as those charged by VRBO.com or other online booking services.