Sled Heads and Ski Bums - this is your place! Classic McCall feel without all the frills but parking for the toys and access to all the snow sports!
Pets: Dogs - No, Cats - No, Other pets - No, Max pets - 0
Sled Heads and Ski Bums - this is your place! Classic McCall feel without all the frills but parking for the toys and access to all the snow sports! This two bedroom classic McCall family cabin will keep you warm in the winter, cool in the summer, and place you in a great little no-frills cabin with access to the snow sports in the winter, not far from the lake (no specific private access), and close to McCall at a price that won't have you cutting your trip short due to the cost of lodging! Pet friendly, but additional pet rules apply.
Miles To: Downtown McCall 2 | Ponderosa State Park 3
- Each of the two bedrooms have a queen bed. There is a single bathroom in this housed accessed through either bedroom (must enter through one of the bedrooms though, to access bathroom from kitchen / living room).
- This is a classic and minimalist kitchen sporting the necessities including fridge, dishwasher, microwave, and range with oven. Property is outfitted with the cooking / baking basics and adequate dishes for 4. The open floorplan kitchen opens to a dining area with table and seating for 4.
- Living room is open to dining and kitchen and is cozy with a love seat and two recliners as well as a small electric fireplace for ambiance.
- There is a flat screen Smart TV in the living room providing access to various streaming services using your own account. Wi-Fi internet available in the property as well. There's an enclosed patio / sun room which is great for drying off your snow gear in the winter and taking in the views without the bugs in the summer.
- This is a classic little old McCall cabin not far from the lake and just far enough off Warren Wagon to miss the traffic but close enough you won't be digging your car out all winter long.
- This property is barely a mile up Warren Wagon so you're close to town, easy access to snowmobiling and on the right side of town to get a jump on the crowd at Brundage.
- Attached to this property, and adjacent directly to Warren Wagon Road is a large parking area approximately 25 feet wide by 45 feet deep - sufficient to easily hold two very large snowmobile trailers and there is parking for 3 to 4 cars or trucks directly in front of this cabin as well.
Rates & Availability
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on Airbnb.com
*Stays of 30 days or more are not subject to sales, lodging, or local taxes
Deposit, Fees, & Taxes
A cleaning fee of $120.00 will be applied to each booking. A damage deposit of $250.00 will be charged and held until the property is deemed to be free from damages from your stay. Deposits are typically refunded 7 business days after check-out. Taxes vary by location, however all applicable state and local taxes will be added to your booking and paid to the respective taxing agencies as required by law
You may book online through link above, or contact our office directly to book (we will contact you via phone to obtain a credit card). Partial payment is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Rentals shorter than 31 nights are subject to Idaho state and local taxes.
Cancellations requested at least 60 days prior to check-in will receive a full refund. Cancellations requested between 30 and 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund, but may forfeit all or part of third party fees such as those charged by VRBO.com or other online booking services.