Classic McCall River Front Log Home with Hot Tub!
Pets: Dogs - No, Cats - No, Other pets - No, Max pets - 0
Classic McCall River Front Log Home with a path down to 100 feet of Payette river frontage. Over 3100 Square feet with plenty of room for the entire family. Driveway has plenty of parking for multiple cars and / or Snowmobile & ATV trailers. Gorgeous views of the river from the home and covered deck with lower level covered patio. Extra rooms for plenty of guest to stay. In town location just a couple blocks from the lake.
Miles To: Downtown McCall 2 | Ponderosa State Park 3
- The master bedroom on the main floor has king bed w/ en suite bathroom. The remaining 3 bedrooms are on the lower floor, one w/ a King bed and en suite bathroom, one with 2 queen beds, and the final with 3 bunk beds that have a twin on top and double on the bottom. There is a second shared full bathroom on the lower level and a half bath on the main level.
- Well equipped kitchen with adjacent formal dining room that has seating for 8. A second table in the main floor living room / den seats an additional 4.
- Main floor has a large living room that is appointed around 3 focal points - one side focused around the wood burning fireplace, a second 'den' with a large screen TV and, the third area with a table for casual dining, playing games, or just enjoying the views out toward the river. There is a second large living room on the lower level, with the hot tub accessed through the slider just outside this living room.
- Wi-fi internet is available throughout the house, and both the large screen television on the main floor as well as the television in the lower living room have streaming services available for use with your own accounts / subscriptions. There is a variety of books, board and dice games as well as a ping pong table.
- This place has it all - outdoor features alone include a back patio accessed from the lower level with seating, a good old fashioned porch swing, and the hot tub - all with a direct view of the Payette River. The upper level features a full length covered deck with the same views, seating, a BBQ and access directly to the midlevel star-gazing / river viewing deck comprised of built in seating and an outdoor firepit, adjacent to the outdoor sauna hut.
- This property breaks all the rules - it's a destination without the destination travel. You're a couple minutes from downtown McCall - even less to Lardo's and Shore Lodge, although you have the serenity of a remote woodland getaway with a serene river running below.
- Views, entertainment, posh interior design and abundant parking for trailers while being super close to the metro area of McCall and yet feeling as if your were miles into the wilderness.
Rates & Availability
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on VRBO.com
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on Airbnb.com
Deposit, Fees, & Taxes
A cleaning fee of $305.00 will be applied to each booking. A damage deposit of $400.00 will be charged and held until the property is deemed to be free from damages from your stay. Deposits are typically refunded 7 business days after check-out. Taxes vary by location, however all applicable state and local taxes will be added to your booking and paid to the respective taxing agencies as required by law.
You may book online through link above, or contact our office directly to book (we will contact you via phone to obtain a credit card). Partial payment is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Rentals shorter than 31 nights are subject to Idaho state and local taxes.
Cancellations requested at least 60 days prior to check-in will receive a full refund. Cancellations requested between 30 and 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund, but may forfeit all or part of third party fees such as those charged by VRBO.com or other online booking services.