Letters from Paradise
Remote lodge with privacy and views! Sleeps 8, plenty or trailer parking for snowmobile and ATV trailers.
Pets: Dogs - No, Cats - No, Other pets - No, Max pets - 0
This fully equipped lodge just south of New Meadows features stunning views, large decks - wood and stone interior plus plenty of parking for the toys. With 3 bedrooms and a loft, as well as a wood burning fireplace and deck seating for the sunrise views, you will not be disappointed. Only a few miles south of New Meadows - an easy drive to Brundage, Meadowcreek golf course and Zims hot springs. McCall is a few miles further but if you're looking at this property you're looking to get away from the hustle / bustle and looking to relax and probably recreate outdoors.
Miles To: Downtown McCall 16 | Ponderosa State Park 18 | Hwy 55, New Meadows 5 | Brundage Mountain Resort 15
- Master bedroom on the main level has a queen bed and attached private master bathroom with beautiful walk-in shower. Upstairs bedroom has a full / double bed in one room and two twins in the third. The loft has a twin trundle bed as well with a shared full bathroom on this level.
- Well stocked and beautifully built open kitchen design featuring granite countertops, stainless appliances and western chic décor. The kitchen island has seating for three and opens to the dining area with a dining table that seats 6.
- Large open living room featuring floor to ceiling windows to take in the breathtaking valley views without a house in sight. A large overstuffed sectional couch enables you to enjoy the view outside or turn to focus large stone hearth wood-burning fireplace.
- There is a large Smart TV in the living room above the fireplace and another in the loft. Wi-Fi internet enables the use of streaming services on both TV's using your own accounts / subscriptions. There is also a PlayStation and small stereo in the living room as well as various games in the upstairs kids room.
- This property is at the end of a road only a mile off highway 95 just south of New Meadows. Great access to outdoor recreation, the Meadows valley shopping and dining and much more! Snowmobiling, golfing, ATV riding, Zims Hot Springs and of course Brundage Mountain Resort are all within a 30 minute drive.
- With a very large wraparound deck and smoker grill, you can enjoy this outdoor space year-round! The views are spectacular and the privacy is unmatched!
- A large driveway and a single open spot in the attached garage make this a fantastic destination for bringing your larger snowmobile or ATV trailers.
Rates & Availability
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on Airbnb.com
*Stays of 30 days or more are not subject to sales, lodging, or local taxes
Deposit, Fees, & Taxes
A cleaning fee of $300.00 will be applied to each booking. A damage deposit of $400.00 will be charged and held until the property is deemed to be free from damages from your stay. Deposits are typically refunded 7 business days after check-out. Taxes vary by location, however all applicable state and local taxes will be added to your booking and paid to the respective taxing agencies as required by law
You may book online through link above, or contact our office directly to book (we will contact you via phone to obtain a credit card). Partial payment is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Rentals shorter than 31 nights are subject to Idaho state and local taxes.
Cancellations requested at least 60 days prior to check-in will receive a full refund. Cancellations requested between 30 and 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund, but may forfeit all or part of third party fees such as those charged by VRBO.com or other online booking services.