Beautiful 6000 sq/ft family home on 5 acres, surrounded on 3 sides by White Tail
Pets: Dogs - No, Cats - No, Other pets - No, Max pets - 0
As soon as you pull into the driveway you know you are somewhere special. Katherine Manor features an 6,000 square foot estate home situated on 5 acres within 2 miles of downtown McCall. Whether you come to relax and get away from your daily grind or you plan on enjoying the many activities McCall has to offer Katie’s Place is the perfect McCall retreat. With 4 bedrooms and a sleeping loft you and your guests will have plenty of room to spread out and get comfortable with sleeping arrangements for 12.
Miles To: Downtown McCall 2 | Ponderosa State Park 3
- The private master bedroom has a luxurious king bed and large closet with secluded views of the backyard. Just off the living room is the second bedroom with two queen beds. Down the hall the “blue” room offers privacy with one queen bed. The “pink” room sleeps four in two queen beds and a little secret for the ladies of the house, the bathroom off the game room has its own water heater so you can take your time showering and not have to worry about running out of water.
- The chef’s kitchen will enthuse any aspiring cook to create a mouthwatering masterpiece for the entire gang. The giant butcher block island anchors the kitchen and provides plenty of counter space for little helpers and social cheerleaders alike. The kitchen is centrally located providing access to multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining areas. There is also a formal dining area for those who wish to escape the sun altogether.
- Both with fantastic light and views - there are two living rooms in this house - on either side of the kitchen. Great for gathering as a whole group or breaking out into two for different activities.
- After dinner the younger crowd will enjoy the game room with ping pong table, foosball and even an indoor basketball hoop. Just upstairs is the entertainment/sleeping loft where you can enjoy some quiet time taking in a movie or even playing X-Box 360. The fire pit on the back patio is the ideal location for reminiscing old times and discussing tomorrow’s adventures.
- This estate lot is surrounded on 3 sides by the White Tail development, although you would never know given the privacy of this property. Right on the edge of town, you're just minutes to downtown shopping, dining and the lake but for the winter you also have a head start toward Brundage Ski Resort!
- Enjoy the filtered sunlight as it bounces through the Aspen trees in the front yard. The back patio overlooking the large lawn area with horseshoes pits provides the perfect shelter from the sun to enjoy that delicious meal you have been craving. The informal dining area directly off the kitchen complimented by the large deck serves as the perfect happy hour gathering place.
- No matter what brings you to McCall if you are looking for a secluded mountain retreat close to all McCall has to offer look no further than Katie’s Place!
Rates & Availability
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on VRBO.com
Deposit, Fees, & Taxes
A cleaning fee of $350.00 will be applied to each booking. A damage deposit of $500.00 will be charged and held until the property is deemed to be free from damages from your stay. Deposits are typically refunded 7 business days after check-out. Taxes vary by location, however all applicable state and local taxes will be added to your booking and paid to the respective taxing agencies as required by law.
You may book online through link above, or contact our office directly to book (we will contact you via phone to obtain a credit card). Partial payment is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Rentals shorter than 31 nights are subject to Idaho state and local taxes.
Cancellations requested at least 60 days prior to check-in will receive a full refund. Cancellations requested between 30 and 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund, but may forfeit all or part of third party fees such as those charged by VRBO.com or other online booking services.