3 story remodeled house across the street from Wildhorse Park - near downtown McCall
Pets: Dogs - No, Cats - No, Other pets - No, Max pets - 0
One of the best ways to experience McCall is on foot or on bicycle in the summers - and this property nestled in the trees is an easy walk to 3rd St with all the shopping and dining that adorns it. The owners have recently remodeled the entire inside of the house and designed it specifically with hosting groups and families providing all kinds of entertainment and a thoughtful layout of the amenities that allows for group gatherings, but also some time to break away from the group without leaving the house. This will immediately become a family favorite for your annual visits to McCall!
Miles To: Downtown McCall 1 | Ponderosa State Park 1
- Lower level has open game / living room with 2 sets of bunk beds for a total of 4 twin mattresses. Main level master has king bed, upper floor bedroom has a king bed, another has 2 queen beds and the final has a bunk bed and additional twin for a total of 3 twins. There is also a pack n play available in the property.
- This well equipped kitchen boasts brand new dining and glassware, cook & bakeware, new knives and glassware and a host of small kitchen appliances including a Keurig coffee maker. The kitchen island seats 4 on barstools, and the adjacent dining area contains a dining table with seating for 6. A highchair is available in the property as well.
- This house boasts 2 living rooms, one on the lower level and one on the main level. The lower level shares the area with a foosball table and the two sets of bunk beds. There is a gas fireplace (sorry currently inoperable) on the lower level and a wood burning stove on the main level.
- There is a ping pong table and 4 bicycles available for guest use in the garage. A dart board and small basketball hoop are also located in the garage. The lower level living area has a foosball table and smart TV for streaming with your own subscriptions. Main level has another smart TV in the living room as well as the master bedroom. There board and card games for all ages. On the upper floor, the king and double queen bedrooms both have smart TV's as well. Wi-Fi internet is available.
- This property is fantastically located within easy walking distance to downtown McCall and yet just far enough away to feel somewhat secluded while being tucked into the woods.
- Decks wrap around 3 sides of this house including a private deck outside the master bedroom. There is plenty of outdoor furniture for the decks as well as the outdoor fire pit in the yard.
- When the ping pong table is folded up, a car can park in the garage with an additional 2 behind it in the driveway. In the summer an additional car can park around the corner from the driveway into an established pull-off near the front door. This space near the front door is not accessible during the winter.
Rates & Availability
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on Airbnb.com
*Stays of 30 days or more are not subject to sales, lodging, or local taxes
Deposit, Fees, & Taxes
A cleaning fee of $340.00 will be applied to each booking. A damage deposit of $400.00 will be charged and held until the property is deemed to be free from damages from your stay. Deposits are typically refunded 7 business days after check-out. Taxes vary by location, however all applicable state and local taxes will be added to your booking and paid to the respective taxing agencies as required by law
You may book online through link above, or contact our office directly to book (we will contact you via phone to obtain a credit card). Partial payment is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Rentals shorter than 31 nights are subject to Idaho state and local taxes.
Cancellations requested at least 60 days prior to check-in will receive a full refund. Cancellations requested between 30 and 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund, but may forfeit all or part of third party fees such as those charged by VRBO.com or other online booking services.