Forest Retreat Cabin
Cozy, Classic McCall Cabin Tucked in the Woods Just Off Warren Wagon w/ Hot Tub. Sleeps 9
Pets: Dogs - No, Cats - No, Other pets - No, Max pets - 0
This cozy cabin tucked privately in the woods just a block off Warren Wagon road is the perfect family or friend group getaway. Tons of exposed wood between the walls, ceilings and exposed wood beams on the lower level. This cabin feels like a mountain retreat and has a few upgrades you'd look for such as a hot tub. There are various sleeping options for people sharing or looking for individual beds between 3 private bedrooms and a sleeping loft. Parking to 3 vehicles, no trailers (high clearance and 4WD highly recommended for the winter).
Miles To: Downtown McCall 4 | Ponderosa State Park 6 | Brundage Mountain Resort 11
- Master bedroom on main floor has a king bed. Upstairs opens to a sleeping loft with queen and twin beds. On one end of the loft is another bedroom with a queen and on the opposite end of the loft is a bedroom with 2 twins. The only bathroom is on the main level and has a walk-in shower, no tub.
- A minimal kitchen gets the job done but you'll need to do a little work yourself as there is no dishwasher. It is equipped with a (fully operable) antique chic set of appliances but also a microwave and drip coffee maker. There is a dining table that seats 4.
- The warm living room is equipped with a newer sectional sofa with chaise. Tastefully decorated to drive home that mountain cabin feel, it does have a few upgrades including the large screen streaming television. Additionally, in this open kitchen / dining / living area is a small fireplace for that winter ambience.
- Wi-fi internet and a large Smart TV allow you to stay connected and utilize various streaming services (with your own accounts). There are a handful of books and games also.
- Nestled in the woods and surrounded by mature timber, you will be protected from the heat of the summer with plenty of shade. In the winter, the road can become a little arduous so AWD/4WD is recommended.
- The outdoor space at this property is fantastic. A large hot tub under cover allows for year round enjoyment and is easily accessed from the main level of the house (without having to walk out in the snow).
- In the summer, the large wraparound deck with built-on benches are a nice compliment to the picnic table set across the parking area.
Rates & Availability
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on Airbnb.com
Deposit, Fees, & Taxes
A cleaning fee of $190.00 will be applied to each booking. A damage deposit of $400.00 will be charged and held until the property is deemed to be free from damages from your stay. Deposits are typically refunded 7 business days after check-out. Taxes vary by location, however all applicable state and local taxes will be added to your booking and paid to the respective taxing agencies as required by law.
You may book online through link above, or contact our office directly to book (we will contact you via phone to obtain a credit card). Partial payment is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Rentals shorter than 31 nights are subject to Idaho state and local taxes.
Cancellations requested at least 60 days prior to check-in will receive a full refund. Cancellations requested between 30 and 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund, but may forfeit all or part of third party fees such as those charged by VRBO.com or other online booking services.