Beautiful family home just minutes from MeadowCreek Golf Course Clubhouse
Pets: Dogs - No, Cats - No, Other pets - No, Max pets - 0
This is the perfect home to gather a small family or a few couples for a quieter getaway with all the amenities of a golf course and clubhouse within a few minutes walk and the bigger mountain town services just 20 minutes away. Easy access to Brundage Mountain Resort while avoiding the traffic in and out of McCall. World class snowmobiling and year-round recreational opportunities in every direction.
Miles To: Downtown McCall 15 | Ponderosa State Park 17 | Brundage Mountain Resort 14 | Zims Hot Springs 4
- Master bedroom has king bed with en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. Second bedroom has a king bed, and third bedroom has a queen bed. Second bathroom is shared, with a combo tub/shower.
- The kitchen and dining areas are partitioned off from the living room with a an arched window to allow some visibility between the two. This well stocked kitchen boasts beautiful wood cabinets, stainless appliances including a propane cooktop with seating for 3 at the island, 6 in one adjacent dining area and 4 more at the second adjacent dining area. Just outside the kitchen / dining room is a well furnished covered patio that wraps around 2/3 of the house and includes 2 BBQ's.
- The living room has a gas fireplace for ambience and is surrounded by windows for taking in the serene wooded surroundings. Comfortable reclining couch, love seat and easy chair make this a great room to gather the family. The front porch can be accessed through the living room as well to create a mixed indoor / outdoor mingling space.
- This property has high speed internet and a large smart TV above the fireplace in the living room with an Amazon Firestick to allow for streaming of your favorite services using your own subscriptions. There are multiple domino, board, and card games available for all ages.
- Beautiful and peaceful setting just a 6 min walk beyond the MeadowCreek golf course club house. Set on a corner lot and slightly elevated, there are beautiful views of the manicured woods on this quiet road.
- One of very few properties boasting forced air heat with a propane fireplace for ambience as well as air conditioning for the warmer months. The garage is not available to guests, however 3 vehicles may be parked in the driveway next to each other (no trailers).
- The MeadowCreek clubhouse offers full access to the 18-hole golf course, tennis, pickleball, sand volleyball courts, a pool and snack-bar. Daily passes to the clubhouse amenities may be purchased directly at the MeadowCreek clubhouse and are not included with the property rental.
Rates & Availability
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on VRBO.com
Check current availability and the rates specific to your trip through our property listing on Airbnb.com
Deposit, Fees, & Taxes
A cleaning fee of $250.00 will be applied to each booking. A damage deposit of $400.00 will be charged and held until the property is deemed to be free from damages from your stay. Deposits are typically refunded 7 business days after check-out. Taxes vary by location, however all applicable state and local taxes will be added to your booking and paid to the respective taxing agencies as required by law.
You may book online through link above, or contact our office directly to book (we will contact you via phone to obtain a credit card). Partial payment is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Rentals shorter than 31 nights are subject to Idaho state and local taxes.
Cancellations requested at least 60 days prior to check-in will receive a full refund. Cancellations requested between 30 and 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund, but may forfeit all or part of third party fees such as those charged by VRBO.com or other online booking services.